Sunday, October 4, 2009

I am now proudly a member of Team LIVESTRONG - Disney 2010




I am now proudly a member of Team LIVESTRONG - Disney 2010. This event will be held in Walt Disney World on January 9, 2010 so we have until then to reach that fundraising goal.

I will run all 13.1 miles proudly wearing the LIVESTRONG colors for each and every one of you, your family, your friends. I ask that you please take a few mins and check out the link above. Please donate what you can when you can if you can. We all know the story of Lance Armstrong and his journey. But cancer touches all of us at some point in our lifetime rather it be though family or friends. For me it has been both. I lost a friend to cancer a few years ago and over the years I have lost a couple of family members.

For this event, since it means to much to me, I set my charity fundraising goal higher then normal for the charity I am running for. I want to do my part and raise $2,000 (or more) for the Lance Armstrong Foundation / LIVESTRONG. I believe that it can be done, but only with your help and generosity. Any amount will help, large or small. Repost this if you can/will to help spread the word to your friends and family. Please make sure to leave your name so I may send you a personal Thank You when/if you donate. I thank you very much all for your support and help.

Best wishes,
=Sebastian Lopez Jr.

No comments:

Post a Comment